Thursday, June 2, 2011

soulmate~


soulmate?
not only for lovers...
but also fren...
& for my dear,
Long tyme no read ur post.. Long tyme no c u... Long tyme no calling nor messaging u...
Hoping u r olwez be hepi & well...
Praying u r ryte olwez...

me?
not like u,
But i do know u,
As there's a lot of things i treasured in this world, & i learned days by days, is just like wat u r hving...
Missing u as fren no, but missing u as i missing myself, yes...knowing u is just like treasuring myself.
Coz wat i'm looking for, just like wat u r treasuring.
But yet, still u r the best! (^_^)
& yet i must admit that i lost to u, as i didn't manage my tyme precisely.
& yet i must admit that i lost myself more n more actually.my bad.

& now, we r growing up apart...
In not a too distance away... Yet i felt far fetch... :) 
but...am loving & missing u olwez...lilah...may Allah bless us... khoir..insyAllah~

 thanks to u my fren@soulmate. :) ;p

bicara tinta kalbu: in moOd praying of her n motivates myself with her journey... ^_^

untill i met u...? no, untill i get to know u more & more... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

(",)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...