Wednesday, June 22, 2011

be strong...~

p/s: this post is just my feeling ryte now,towards my best friend. feel free to leave it.



I could never forget that eyes in that day...~

I can't hold my tears back,
dear, I love u sooo much,
more than I can say,
be strong dear,
U r the toughest one I ever know,
then be the one u used to be.
I know, It's hard, I know u r not angel.
I know, the reality, is not the same one like before.
the situation is not the same, i can understand,
berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul,
as me myself facing it too.

oh, I don't know how to say to calm u down,
dear,
my prayer always for u,
May Allah bless...  ^_^ [senyum dlm sayu]

kalam fuadi : pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(",)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...